All Fastorq hydraulic torque and ratcheting wrenches are mechanically and function tested and calibrated for accuracy before leaving our factory. Hydraulic torque and ratcheting wrenches come with a variety of options.
The hydraulic torque wrench will generate torque using only hydraulic means while being self-ratcheting. It must include an accurate method of determining the amount of torque applied.
The hydraulic ratcheting wrench typically uses a set of sockets to engage the head of a bolt and requires minimum clearance while applying torque on the same plane as the nut.
360° Continuous Rotation Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- 36 times faster than ratcheting wrenches.
- Fully reversible, full power in both directions.
- Operates in tight spaces.
- Manual or robotic control.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Torque Range 200 – 7,000 ft-lbs.
- Five motor sizes, ten wrench sizes
- Stack Sockets & inserts
- U.S. Patent #6,305,236 B1
- Download the full SpinTORQ Series Catalog here.
Hydraulic Torque and Ratcheting Wrenches
- Ideal for wellheads, blowout preventers, heat exchanger channel heads, piping flanges, and more.
- Fits easily in tight spaces.
- Thinner than the nut height.
- Light weight, “best power to weight ratio in the industry.”
- Interchangeable wrench heads and reaction units available for any nut size.
- Torque range up to 138,250 ft. lbs.
- Custom designs available
- Download the full ThinLINE Series Catalog here.
Inline and Square Drive
- IU-XL Series is low-profile and uses interchangeable hex inline ratcheting heads, body and cylinder units are available in various sizes to meet size and torque requirements for fasteners or hex nuts.
- SU-XL Series is a square drive that uses industrial impact sockets from 3/4” to 2 1/2” square drive to engage fasteners or nuts.
- Download the AutoTORQ Ratchet Wrenches Inline and Square Drive Catalog here.